Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tonight

Dear Noah Bear,

I want to remember tonight exactly how it was. It was one of the funniest nights ever. We laughed so hard together!

Daddy was making copies for great grandpa in the back room. (Uncle Marks!) I took you in there and we laid on the bed watching daddy. I told you stories on how you were in mommies belly and talked about your day. Your daddy than said that we needed to make you tired so you'll sleep tonight! He proceeded to make you 'run' by pumping your legs really fast. I'm sure he will show you how when you're older lol. Than he would let go and you would try to do it on your own. It was soooo cute. It went on and on!

Finally is was time to go to bed. Your dad pretended to leave but I heard your stuffy nose breathing right outside of the door. He than peaked you both around the door frame like you were spying on me. It was hilarious. We couldn't stop laughing. Your expression was as if you were trying to look for me. I loved it!

We had a great laugh tonight Noah bear!
Mommy and daddy love you.
Many more memories to come. (:

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment